A special evening with Crispin Glover
Sounds perfectly frightening, but it’s true. He plays the Music Box on November 17th and 18th.
And I’m pretty sure I would love to be there – if only to see the freakshow of fandom that would surround such a man. He’ll be showcasing his feature What Is It?, the plot of which he describes thusly:
… the adventures of a young man whose principal interests are snails, salt, a pipe, and how to get home, as tormented by a hubristic fascist inner psyche.
Sweet Jehoshaphat, tell me that’s not good fun for everyone. He’s making a tour of cities, maybe in a town near you:
- NW Film Forum, Seattle – Nov 3rd-5th.
- The Anthology Film Archive, NYC – Nov 10th-12th.
- Music Box Theatre, Chicago – Nov 17th-18th.
- Clinton Street Theatre, Portland, OR – Dec 1st-3rd.
- The Egyptian Theater, LA – Dec 8th-10th.